• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss having bunnies in my office with me :(

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
After having them up here for a week whilst bonding, they are back downstairs.

I feel really lonely up here now :(

Pointless thread, there we go.

Everything that was in the office is back in here now. There's only just enough room for me, let alone bunnies :(

I think i'll get used to it, i just loved hearing / smelling :)roll:) them and being able to spin around on my chair and see them.

I've been downstairs every 20 minutes since i've been home...not getting much work done :lol:

Sky: oh how i wish... :?

Can't they be free range?

They are kind of, but only downstairs Snowy, but also, only once they have settled in downstairs as re-settling into their new home.

Office is totally un-bunny proofed, as its full of computing equipment i couldnt really make safe.

At least you don't have to go out into the cold to see your bunnies! Spenser's water is freezing over during the night and it's still only October. :shock:

They are kind of, but only downstairs Snowy, but also, only once they have settled in downstairs as re-settling into their new home.

Office is totally un-bunny proofed, as its full of computing equipment i couldnt really make safe.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:I understand:lol::lol::lol:, not a good idea then, it's no good you will have to move your office downstairs and be with them:lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:I understand:lol::lol::lol:, not a good idea then, it's no good you will have to move your office downstairs and be with them:lol:

That defeats the object of having an office :lol:

Its no good, i'll just have to keep fit by walking up and down the stairs :lol:

At least you don't have to go out into the cold to see your bunnies! Spenser's water is freezing over during the night and it's still only October. :shock:

Agree with this, I have to go out in the lovely morning and night minus temperatures. I would sooo love to keep my bunnies inside, can't wait till I move out!

.... get another pair for your office?

:thumb: yes!! :lol: I have a very nice pair you can have, black lop and weird little white and brown creature with wonky ears. They are chewers though - wires, tables, bars, hands......

I think you should go downstairs with them :) you know you want to!

It's all food food food with these two :lol:

I walk in and its "Ginger, Quick - up the bars! Distract Daddy for Food, i'll jump out and steal the noms..." :roll:

You can imagine how confused they are as i've been down about 15 times so far today :lol:

Aww bless- no plans to relocate them into the office with you then? xx

Nah, its totally non-safe and there just isn't enough room for them.

It just feels really 'empty' even though the room is jam packed full of total rubbish and computer stuff :roll:

I really do wonder how I passed my time before I got Spenser. :? Doubtless I spend less time on work, but as I'm only paid for the actual hours I teach I don't feel too guilty. I probably still do more prep than some.

I really do wonder how I passed my time before I got Spenser. :? Doubtless I spend less time on work, but as I'm only paid for the actual hours I teach I don't feel too guilty. I probably still do more prep than some.

i spend so much time with them Susie, its untrue. OH and i totally dote on them, i can't wait to have them free-range again, so we can play :)

Amazing what they do to our hearts eh?

Nah, its totally non-safe and there just isn't enough room for them.

It just feels really 'empty' even though the room is jam packed full of total rubbish and computer stuff :roll:

How much computer stuff do you have in there then? *curious* *is really aiming to help Gray to bunny proof it* ;)

How much computer stuff do you have in there then? *curious* *is really aiming to help Gray to bunny proof it* ;)

3 computers, 2 monitors, router, wireless AP, more CAT5 network cable than you can shake a stick at, and a desk that just won't stay safe if a bunny came near it lol :roll:

I'd love to allow them in, but it just wont work while im in here working :(

Back