• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why you little...

mclaugh

Warren Scout
Donnie jumped up on the bed last night at 3am and proceeded to pee right beside my face!!!:shock::shock::shock::censored::censored:

Him coming up on the bed isn't a new thing but I hadn't noticed our bedroom door was closed so having no access to his litter tray he decided to do it in my face!!! :evil::shock:

Think our indoor buns are going to have to move to their out door home and very soon! (don't worry about winter coats we're heading into summer)

:lol: He was telling you off:lol:

Sally peed on my bed when I put Feegal on it. Well it is her bed after all, of course a little bun needs a double bed:lol:

When Barney was really poorly and he couldn't walk, he was wearing nappies. He used to hold it in till I picked him out of his cage, then pee on me. So thats why we started with the nappies. But then he's wait till i took it off him and then pee. He got me right in the face one day :shock:

Donnie jumped up on the bed last night at 3am and proceeded to pee right beside my face!!!:shock::shock::shock::censored::censored:

Him coming up on the bed isn't a new thing but I hadn't noticed our bedroom door was closed so having no access to his litter tray he decided to do it in my face!!! :evil::shock:

Think our indoor buns are going to have to move to their out door home and very soon! (don't worry about winter coats we're heading into summer)

Eeewww:shock:. but I think he probably was only trying to wake you up as he couldn't get to his litter tray. He probably thought that was the best way to do it:roll::shock:

Back