• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need help

Whilst I think having a backup plan is important, it should only be a last resort.

Are you getting any help at the mo? I've seen some of the stuff you've said 'elsewhere' and if you want to chat, please do feel free to pm me, or im in chat 'elsewhere' where you can find me if you want to.

What is best for Selina is to be with you, and you need to keep fighting in order for that to happen. If, however, you needed a short term foster while you went and got some help then that would be incredibly positive.

Thank you Sky-O. I've pretty much reached the end of 'my train' as it were. But I am seeing the doctor again on Wednesday.

I love Selina so much so I only really want to do what is best for her.

Thank you Sky-O. I've pretty much reached the end of 'my train' as it were. But I am seeing the doctor again on Wednesday.

I love Selina so much so I only really want to do what is best for her.

That is your reason to keep fighting. For her. Channel that love to keep you fighting minute after minute.

Don't feel you have to answer, but what is it causing you problems right now? what is it you're really struggling with?

That is your reason to keep fighting. For her. Channel that love to keep you fighting minute after minute.
Don't feel you have to answer, but what is it causing you problems right now? what is it you're really struggling with?

I agree. Sending you lots of hugs. You can always PM me if you ever need to talk xx

really hope your health improves enough so you dont need to worry hun xxxxxx

im sure someone from RU will be your backup plan tho :love:

Thank you all.
I'm just having massive troubles with my job - and problems with answering phones. And with my BPD it's just spiralling out of control and no one in my family wants to help. My mum is willing to pretend nothing is happening. And it's just too much.

Thank you all.
I'm just having massive troubles with my job - and problems with answering phones. And with my BPD it's just spiralling out of control and no one in my family wants to help. My mum is willing to pretend nothing is happening. And it's just too much.

Ok. I can understand all this from what I've read that you've said.

Its incredibly tough when you're working with your family. I'm wondering if being sent to occupational health might be beneficial for you? Your family would only see a report based on what the OH dr felt were appropriate adjustments for you, nothing else you said. That could stop you answering the phones and such?

Look up all localish rescues, write their email/telephone numbers etc, then if there isn't a certain person who can take her, there is rescues who can.

I have a printed list of local rescues and sanctuaries, should anything happen my family have several different places they can contact.

I know it's not the same as knowing exactly where she will go, and that she is being loved by someone... But you know rescues would homecheck and she'd be in safe hands.

You may wish to note down Rabbits United Forum, so if there wasn't any luck elsewhere, maybe a family member could join RU and get someone to take her in?

**hugs**

Thank you everyone for your replies.
Sky-O I was thinking about OH but I'm not sure how I would go about finding one or getting referred to one? I have only been to one before and that was part of my mental hospital employment.

Thank you everyone for your replies.
Sky-O I was thinking about OH but I'm not sure how I would go about finding one or getting referred to one? I have only been to one before and that was part of my mental hospital employment.

I would maybe have a chat with someone like Citizens Advice Bureau, or the Job Centre and find out about how its done in your local area.

I suspect you'll need a referral from yor dad or the other boss, but if you can find something that says 'anyone with a medical condition can be referred to OH to help their company make their employment successful' or whatever, in some formal place, then it puts a positive spin on it for them and would be easy to sell.

Would this help? http://www.mkoh.co.uk/enquiries.htm

They have an e-mail address you could contact and ask who to talk to and hopefully explain it all to them.

ETA- thats probably a private one. The ones I've seen were NHS ones but they would hopefully be able to point you in the right direction at the very least.

Last edited:
Back