• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Bunny Sonny

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Here's our new foster bunny, Sonny.
He's a tad grumpy, but mellowing! We are now allowed to stroke his head whilst he eats his pellets.
He's a chewer and has somehow managed to drag the shower curtain (which we use to cover his hutch at night) into the hutch and chew holes in it! I've bought him a 'carrot patch' today so I hope that lasts longer than tonight!

sonny1.jpg

sonny2.jpg

sony.jpg

I do have a soft spot for black buns. :love:
I think Jill knows that though as our other foster bunny, Kanika, was also black!

What a handsome lad! :love:

Is that a sprout he is eating in the second photo? I tried Spenser with one last night, and he wasn't at all impressed! :roll:

Although I have a white bunny I like black bunnies too - two of my sponsor rabbits have black fur. :love:

It is a sprout he's attacking! It kept him quiet for quite a while.

Spenser's sprout came from Lidl. Maybe it was not upmarket enough for him - he is such a fussy boy. :roll::roll: We have them growing in the garden, so it would be good if he liked them - even if just for play purposes.

Back