• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's den

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I made a little den for Spenser's favourite corner of the lower hutch, as he seems to like sitting there despite the increasingly cold weather. It will give him a bit more shelter until I can block off the side of the under-run more effectively. He was very intrigued by it. I will need to keep an eye on the arrangement in case he decides to eat the cardboard.

PA240379.jpg

Awwhh! I love Spenser :love: I always find that it doesn't matter what he's doing, he always looks confused! :lol::love:

Yes, even his doting Mummy has to admit he is probably not the brightest of rabbits. To be fair to him this time, the whole hutch had been emptied, so he had a lot of new, fresh straw and hay smells to get his nose round, not to mention the sudden appearance of a new half-wall.

Bet he's trashed it by tomorrow :lol:

He does look snuggly, tho :love:

Tomorrow - by bedtime tonight, I wouldn't be surprised.:roll::lol:

Tomorrow I will have to go shoppping as Spenser is declining to show much interest in his finely-chopped veg selection. He did nom a fair bit of grass in the run though, while I was giving his hutch a makeshift makeover.

Yes, even his doting Mummy has to admit he is probably not the brightest of rabbits. To be fair to him this time, the whole hutch had been emptied, so he had a lot of new, fresh straw and hay smells to get his nose round, not to mention the sudden appearance of a new half-wall.

Awwhh! He sounds like he'd get on with my Thistle - he's permanently vacant! :lol: If I give him anything new, he'll just sit and stare at it for a good ten minutes. :roll::lol:

Awwhh! He sounds like he'd get on with my Thistle - he's permanently vacant! :lol: If I give him anything new, he'll just sit and stare at it for a good ten minutes. :roll::lol:

Is that all, ten minutes?

You will not, perhaps, be surprised to know that after 'chinning' his den, Spenser has not been near it all night. I have been out several times and he has always been upstairs.

Back