• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A plea from Castiel and Ruby

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Please please feed us :(

DSCI0594.jpg

We is starved :( looks at our empty bowls

DSCI0593-1.jpg

Please saves us RU we is wasting away

DSCI0592.jpg

We know your mummy too well, she feeds you plenty nice try though

But with a face like that you do deserve an extra treat go on Nicola get the treats out :)

Norty bunnehs - you dont look starved to me!!

But if you fancy a trip away Starbuck says he would love to welcome you to his gaff and then he will hustle us for some treats for you all

My beautiful babies, I have nearly convinced your new daddy about you moving in, if he won't agree we'll just sneak you in and he can lump it! I'll buy you all the treats you want my lovelies, your faithful bunny slave xxx

My beautiful babies, I have nearly convinced your new daddy about you moving in, if he won't agree we'll just sneak you in and he can lump it! I'll buy you all the treats you want my lovelies, your faithful bunny slave xxx

We is very good at hiding Auntie Jen ;) It is Queen Pud we is scared of though not of our new daddy!

Norty bunnehs - you dont look starved to me!!

But if you fancy a trip away Starbuck says he would love to welcome you to his gaff and then he will hustle us for some treats for you all

:love::love::love: they would make a gorgeous trio. You would need name tags for Cass and Starbuck though :lol:

Those pics made me think 2 words...

FENUGREEK CRUNCHIES! :love:

:lol: I can't handfeed these two fenugreek crunchies I just throw them in and run! I was eating a cereal bar while I was petting them yesterday and a tiny crumb dropped in, Ruby hoovered it up and bit my wrist for more!! I have a bruise there now :(:shock::lol:

:lol: I can't handfeed these two fenugreek crunchies I just throw them in and run! I was eating a cereal bar while I was petting them yesterday and a tiny crumb dropped in, Ruby hoovered it up and bit my wrist for more!! I have a bruise there now :(:shock::lol:

aww bless you, hope it doesnt hurt too much?

Is it like dropping in a stick of dynamite into a hole and running off and hiding behind a big rock to shelter yourself from the explosion? :lol:

aww bless you, hope it doesnt hurt too much?

Is it like dropping in a stick of dynamite into a hole and running off and hiding behind a big rock to shelter yourself from the explosion? :lol:

Exactly like :lol:

Nah I'm tough :lol: they are ungrateful little horrors though

Back