• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those of you who don't believe snuggle bunnies exist...

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Harvey cuddling his Daddy and licking his face :love::love:

DSCI0550.jpg

Oh Daddy you is a mucky pup

DSCI0549.jpg

DSCI0556.jpg

Loves you Daddy

DSCI0513.jpg

Here he is snuggling me :) don't normally get pics of him licking me :(

that is so cute :) how long have you had him? Any tips on how to make your bunny love you this much? (is it food based ;) haha) :)

We have had him since the end of February/beginning of March :) he was my 21st birthday present! He is just an affectionate little soul :love: he was a single bunny for a few months so he got a lot of undivided attention as well. Food based bribery just seems to end in bitten fingers :lol:

It's lovely seeing a bunny allowing himself to be held - that's real trust. My rabbit nephew would lick my face, but only if I happened to be lying on the floor. :oops::love: He fell out with me for a few weeks when he was put outside after the winter and could get what he considered adequate access to my person. It took several weeks for him to stop greeting me with foot-thumping. :(

Thank you :D he loves snuggles he likes to lie on my knee and watch TV. I also have a photo of a duckling looking down into a bowl of water and he loves to sit on the couch and stare at that picture :lol:

Back