• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Nell(preloved rabbit) and others

unalakey

Mama Doe
This is Nell, one of the Preloved rabbits that was highlighted on here as they were very underweight, i fell in love with her and offered her a home here:oops:
This is her in her new shed:
IMGP1278-1.jpg

Meeting Roxy, she quite likes my dog although i think cos her eyesight is so bad she may think Roxy id a giant rabbit:D
IMGP1260.jpg

chilling in the garden:
IMGP1250.jpg

Alvin playing in a pumkin:lol:
IMGP1111.jpg

IMGP1113-1.jpg

My gorgeous baby 'Roxy'
IMGP1073-1.jpg

Simon and Theodore
IMGP1293-1.jpg

Roxy and Charlie rabbit
IMGP1298.jpg

My girlie pigs in their run:
IMGP1079-1.jpg

Jess:
IMGP0970.jpg

:love: I thought Nell was scrummy too! I'm glad she has a lovely new home. :) Is she/will she be bonded to your other bunnies eventually?

Your other animals are all gorgeous too, especially Roxy, she has such a kind looking face. :love:

:love: I thought Nell was scrummy too! I'm glad she has a lovely new home. :) Is she/will she be bonded to your other bunnies eventually?

Your other animals are all gorgeous too, especially Roxy, she has such a kind looking face. :love:

Im not sure yet? Jess (rabbit) dosent like her and tries to fight with her through the bars:roll: Im getting some of Kays Conti babies (two) so i may try her with them and have a little trio:love: she is off to the vets tuesday to see if she is fit to be spayed;)

I'm glad Nell is doing well, it can only be onward and upward for her from now on in....:love:

Thanks, she is fab considering where she came from, she is eating well but her eyesight is very poor, she is definately blind in one eye:( but she is a sweety:love: My Roxy dog loves her:)

Im not sure yet? Jess (rabbit) dosent like her and tries to fight with her through the bars:roll: Im getting some of Kays Conti babies (two) so i may try her with them and have a little trio:love: she is off to the vets tuesday to see if she is fit to be spayed;)

How odd, my Jess is a miserable little git too! :lol: She doesn't like other female bunnies but she loves her two husbuns very much indeed.

I hope Nell will be given the all clear by the vet - I shall await pictures of her and her possible new conti friends very happily! :D I bet you're really excited!

How odd, my Jess is a miserable little git too! :lol: She doesn't like other female bunnies but she loves her two husbuns very much indeed.

I hope Nell will be given the all clear by the vet - I shall await pictures of her and her possible new conti friends very happily! :D I bet you're really excited!

I soooo am!! Going to Kays is lethal though!! I left my rabbit there once whilst i went on holiday and came home with another rabbit and 7 chipmunks:roll::lol:

Back