• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mylo scared me half to death!!!!!

I came back home with some new shoes and mylo bein the little nosey :censored: that he is came runnin over and was chewin the box and then all of a sudden he jumped up and started runnin around the room panicking with his front legs goin everywhere.....it turns out he had somehow managed to get a barcode from the box stuck underneath his chin and everytime we went near him he would panick even more. In the end my husband managed to get it off, he wont be goin near that box again!!!!!!!!:roll::roll::roll:

:lol:

My Flash once got sellotape stuck on his whiskers. It was, by far, one of the funniest things I've ever seen a bunny do.

Glad Mylo is ok after his 'trauma' :lol:

I came back home with some new shoes and mylo bein the little nosey :censored: that he is came runnin over and was chewin the box and then all of a sudden he jumped up and started runnin around the room panicking with his front legs goin everywhere.....it turns out he had somehow managed to get a barcode from the box stuck underneath his chin and everytime we went near him he would panick even more. In the end my husband managed to get it off, he wont be goin near that box again!!!!!!!!:roll::roll::roll:

LOL, bless him :) was it stuck with the sticky back sort of barcodes?

LOL, bless him :) was it stuck with the sticky back sort of barcodes?

Yeah it was stuck on the box of the sticky side but somehow he managed to get it off the box and onto his chin! I wish i would have taken a picture cos it looked funny when he was just sat there with this barcode under his chin!

Funny now but wasnt at the time!!!

Poor Mylo!

That happened to my rabbit nephew with parcel tape. He was in an awful panic, poor wee fellow, but very reluctant to recieve human assistance.

Grimlock once had an apple sticker stuck under his back foot for three weeks. He couldn't get it off because he has no front teeth and wouldn't let us so much as touch it. All my friends were following him around trying to get it. Eventually it fell off on its own...

Grimlock once had an apple sticker stuck under his back foot for three weeks. He couldn't get it off because he has no front teeth and wouldn't let us so much as touch it. All my friends were following him around trying to get it. Eventually it fell off on its own...

aww! They dont let you anywhere near there feet at all do they!

i tried bribin mylo with treats while i got it off but that didnt work, i think after a bit he forgot all about it!

Oh! I remembered another funny one. My chinchilla Big Boss ran into my friend's lolly pop and was running around the room with it stuck to her side. We couldn't get near her for ages. :lol:

They're little bleeders when they get something on them. They want it off but they panic and won't let you near.

Oh! I remembered another funny one. My chinchilla Big Boss ran into my friend's lolly pop and was running around the room with it stuck to her side. We couldn't get near her for ages. :lol:

They're little bleeders when they get something on them. They want it off but they panic and won't let you near.

Haha! thats quite funny! I bet it was really sticky on his fur!

Haha! thats quite funny! I bet it was really sticky on his fur!

I thought we were going to have to cut it out... Luckily she's my tamest chinnie and she just jumped onto my lap and I slowly wiggled it off with no ill effect. Cheech got parcel tape stuck to her paw and couldn't get it off because when she bit it, it got stuck to her mouth and when she pulled it off it got stuck to her paw again... :lol:

I'm sorry I appear to have hijacked this thread! :oops:

I thought we were going to have to cut it out... Luckily she's my tamest chinnie and she just jumped onto my lap and I slowly wiggled it off with no ill effect. Cheech got parcel tape stuck to her paw and couldn't get it off because when she bit it, it got stuck to her mouth and when she pulled it off it got stuck to her paw again... :lol:

I'm sorry I appear to have hijacked this thread! :oops:

haha!

Aww poor cheech with the parcel tape, i bet it was funny to watch (not at the time tho!)

haha!

Aww poor cheech with the parcel tape, i bet it was funny to watch (not at the time tho!)

Actually I did laugh. She wasn't in pain or stressed like Mylo was so it was okay for me to have a giggle. It's when they get freaked out that it's not good.

Actually I did laugh. She wasn't in pain or stressed like Mylo was so it was okay for me to have a giggle. It's when they get freaked out that it's not good.

Mylo wasnt in pain, he stressed for a little bit at first and then he seemed to forget it was even there! I think thats how we managed to get it off, he was just sat there next to his cage lookin at me with this barcode stuck on his fur under his chin! I wish i took a picture, it looked like i had been and bought him and scanned him through the till!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Mylo wasnt in pain, he stressed for a little bit at first and then he seemed to forget it was even there! I think thats how we managed to get it off, he was just sat there next to his cage lookin at me with this barcode stuck on his fur under his chin! I wish i took a picture, it looked like i had been and bought him and scanned him through the till!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
I always forget to take pictures of the really funny things.

Back