• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Memories from last Christmas (video clips)

I found this video from last year when my 2 big bunnies got their first tunnel. :) Mischief wasn't as interested as his sister who only went through it one way then ran around to got through again. :lol:

It was a few days after Christmas day! :love: I loved that time, my bunnies had loads of new toys and seemed so happy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9elyhh8Y5ro

One thing I didn't like at that time was the soggy sawdust stuck to the grass! :? Oh and if anyone noticed the hutch, that's just a shelter for play time and they had free run of the shed at night time. :D

And this... Mischief trying to open his present on Christmas day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIV4ark_KA&NR=1

Last edited:
I need to get me a spotty bunny! They're so pretty! :love:

I love the second video of Mischeif with his present - he looks thouroughly unamsued that he can't open it! :lol: If I gave my rabbits presents, they'd just look at them. :roll:

Sorry I missed this earlier. :oops::oops::oops: They are gorgeous busters, and your videos are brill. :thumb: I like their run, too - I should have got one like that for Spenser. I really can't believe I missed these videos, as I was on earlier - have been a bit distracted with giving Spenser's hutch it's weekly big-clean and making him a new 'den' to keep him cosy.

Awwww I remember these vids...can you believe that a whole year has nearly passed by? so much has happened in that time for the both of us :)

Awwww I remember these vids...can you believe that a whole year has nearly passed by? so much has happened in that time for the both of us :)

I know it's gone so fast! :shock: Yes lots of things have happened- good and bad. ;) I've got 2 more bunnies and another guinea pig since then! :shock: :lol: You now have another bunny too :) but I'm so sorry about Harley. :cry:

Back