• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often...

Ditto :). Well that was the plan anyway... but Charlie was poorly so we were going every week, even if they didn't really need it :S, just to make sure he was getting better and not worse. April always went along too for a check as well!

P.s. I'm a worrier :lol:

As my two bun's vaccinations are at different times , i ask for a teeth/health check for both of them each time. So each bun gets a check at least 5-6 times a year:)

I'm forever at the vets the vet receptionist even suggested reserving a seat for me. They usually go every 6 months at least but end up going more often because my jabs don't tie in any more.

When he goes for vaccines, but I also took him after his stasis episode as the emergency vet advised me to take him to his regular vet the day after she saw him. I forgot to ask for his teeth to be checked last time, so I might book him in for this sooner than later.

Every six months for Pod, Flora and Parsnip although it'll now be every 3 months for Pea following her tooth root abscess :(.

I get them both checked whenever one of them is due a booster. Because of the way the vaccine boosters fall, they get checkups every 4 months, then 2 months, then 4 months, then 2 months...or something like that :lol: if Sora didn't have potential teeth issues I would be happy with them getting a check over every 6 months, with the obvious visits inbetween if I notice something wrong.

Blue, Bracken and Dizzee Rascal every 6months when they have vaccs unless they need to go sooner.
Honey once a month at the momment to observe her and take notes on meds etc.

Yep, every 6 months for a vaccine, my vet gives them both a complete going over. But as I take Willow more often due to EC flare ups, and Toby goes too, they see the Vet more than that. It was due to her current flare up the vet found she has a heart problem.:cry:

Back