• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a foster bunny mummy

Congratulations :D He's a lcuky chap to find a foster mummy like you.

Hows he doing now?

His mites and infections have cleared up, although his fur is a bit patchy where the infections/mites have been. Rach was saying his skin is a bit gritty, which I now see what she means now I have had a cuddle :) I think it will clear up with a good diet and clean home, and NO CHICKENS!!

He seems to be settling in well and is very nosey, and likes human company. He seems to be a typical REW and is a bit blind, and likes to get under feet.

His mites and infections have cleared up, although his fur is a bit patchy where the infections/mites have been. Rach was saying his skin is a bit gritty, which I now see what she means now I have had a cuddle :) I think it will clear up with a good diet and clean home, and NO CHICKENS!!

He seems to be settling in well and is very nosey, and likes human company. He seems to be a typical REW and is a bit blind, and likes to get under feet.

I have REW too.:wave: Apart from poor sight, what does being a typical REW mean?

just that... the poor eyesight. I havn't seen him scanning yet.

he nearly got his head stuck in the door from being noisey.

Spenser scanned in the conservatory the first time we brought him in, and again in the living room. Although he is not in there every day (being essentially and outdoor bun) he seems to remember the locations and hasn't done any more scanning.

Back