• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit & Ginger, The Married Couple Move In Together :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit & Ginger's bonding journey is now (almost) over.

They are very happy together, adore each others company and are never very far away from one another.

I know it could still all go a bit awry, but im being very careful and it all appears to be good right now.

Without RU, i wouldn't be in this position. You all advised me on taking a bunny from a rescue, accomodation, bonding, behaviour etc.

Sky-O has been brilliant with behaviour advice and bonding advice and im sure is thoroughly wishing she'd never offered to help with the amount i have pestered her :lol:! So thank you to you all.

The happy couple moved in this afternoon at about 4pm, back downstairs in our lounge.

Some pictures from the happy occasion. It was clean for a while... :lol:

newhome01.jpg

newhome02.jpg

newhome03.jpg

newhome04.jpg

newhome05.jpg

newhome06.jpg

newhome07.jpg

newhome08.jpg

newhome09.jpg

There is still so much for me to learn and im fully aware of that, i just want whats best for these two and think im going about it all the right way.

So please all raise a glass..

To Biscuit & Ginger

Hip Hip .. Hooray!
Hip Hip .. Hooray!
Hip Hip .. Hooray!

:wave:

Its been a pleasure. Its actually been genuinely nice to have decent convo with someone intelligent about something I enjoy talking about. So no problems there. If you stop talking to me now I'll be very sad.

You've done brilliantly and absolutely done your best for them.

Those are two very lucky bunnies.

Awww ... that has made my night.:love::love::love: Off topic, but thought you would like to know Spenser is doing a bit better with his hay again today.

:wave:

Its been a pleasure. Its actually been genuinely nice to have decent convo with someone intelligent about something I enjoy talking about. So no problems there. If you stop talking to me now I'll be very sad.

You've done brilliantly and absolutely done your best for them.

Those are two very lucky bunnies.

:oops: thanks. The same goes for yourself. I won't stop talking to you, promise :)

If anyone thinks of anything i could do better, or if there is something im doing thats really wrong, please please let me know.

These buns deserve the best, Ginger didnt get the best start in life, im just glad she's got a home, where i can promise she will always have love and everything she needs, be it food, water, safe housing, company and vets whenever needed.

Awww ... that has made my night.:love::love::love: Off topic, but thought you would like to know Spenser is doing a bit better with his hay again today.

Thanks Susie :)

I'm really glad that Spenser is slowly getting better with hay, thats great news.

Back