• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wee Chester's not too good....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... gonna go and lie down on the floor beside him. He wet his bed tonight (getting old - 14 and a half) so he's all depressed. Gonna cuddle up beside him so he knows mummy still loves him. Night night RU! :cry:

DSC00913.jpg

loads of cuddles from me too :love:

hurts when they aint right, i think Ralph will be going to the vets for a checkup soon and possibly starting drugs for his heart.. everytime he plays now he coughs :cry:

loads of cuddles from me too :love:

hurts when they aint right, i think Ralph will be going to the vets for a checkup soon and possibly starting drugs for his heart.. everytime he plays now he coughs :cry:

Thanks guys!! Chester was coughing lots with exercise a couple of years back and the vet put him on heart tablets, until they wern't making any difference. Turned out it wasn't his heart. Another vet listened and found out the murmer was in his throat - he had a narrowing of the oesofag, osofogu - his wind pipe!!! He is now on bisolvon which keeps it at bay. Worth checking it is DEF heart!

Back