• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Purple Face

basirascal

Mama Doe
I gave Basil an empty plastic blackcurrant cheesecake pot to play with last night and thought I had cleaned it out thoroughly:roll: When I picked Basil up this morning he had purple streaks all over his face and a blob under his chin with hay stuck in it. At first I couldn't think what the purple was or what was wrong with him:shock::shock: That'll teach me:lol::lol: He had to have a thorough face wash which he was none to happy about.

Oh blow, never thought of that, I had such a fright :shock:, couldn't think what had happened. He is all scrubbed clean now, little rascal for scaring mummy:lol::lol:

Poor, poor Basil. Spenser would have hated that. He is so obsessively clean one of my friends thinks he has OCD. I suppose it would be mean to do it again, just for the sake of entertaining RU. We don't get nearly enough pics of Basil, hint-hint. ;):love:

Poor, poor Basil. Spenser would have hated that. He is so obsessively clean one of my friends thinks he has OCD. I suppose it would be mean to do it again, just for the sake of entertaining RU. We don't get nearly enough pics of Basil, hint-hint. ;):love:

Aww thank you susie bun. It was funny because I thought he was washing his face a bit excessively before I picked him up. If anyone had been watching they would have :lol: :lol: because I rushed him out into the garden at first to inspect his poor little face in natural light because I couldn't believe my eyes:roll::roll: I'm such a bad bunny mummy.........;)

Back