• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm supposed to be marking essays but ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... Spenser was eating hay today! It's timothy hay (sample bag from Animal Magic). Note the small and empty bowl of pellets in the picture, and imagine my mother's comments... :roll:

PA230378.jpg

Sorry I'm not listening about the Timothy hay - I'm just spellbound about by the gorgeousness that is Spenser Sparkle Pants!! I love him!! Leave the essays and play - are you on half term? I am!! I'm gonna make peg board patterns to copy and coins to 20p lotto later!!

Sorry I'm not listening about the Timothy hay - I'm just spellbound about by the gorgeousness that is Spenser Sparkle Pants!! I love him!! Leave the essays and play - are you on half term? I am!! I'm gonna make peg board patterns to copy and coins to 20p lotto later!!

Do you still get peg boards? My younger brother had one of his own (white plastic with LOVELY bright-coloured pegs) and I was very jealous of it.

Do you still get peg boards? My younger brother had one of his own (white plastic with LOVELY bright-coloured pegs) and I was very jealous of it.

Oh yes! Peg boards are still alive and well and in the hearts of 6 year olds!! I love the way kids, when they don't have computer games and DVD's do what they do best - enjoy the simple joys of just playing. They play with peg boards and stickle brick and lego and straws and bits of scrap paper, glue and sellotape!! :D

Methinks Spenser has expensive taste!! Get it in ye Spense!!!!

In a way, yes he does ... but I have also seen him eating Pets at Home bedding hay, and one of his favourite gastonomic treats is a dried up leaf that has fallen off the apple tree. :lol::lol:

Back