• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bauble babies.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Introducing...

Chester Bauble
DSC01074-Copy.jpg

Benson & Lola Bauble
DSC01073-Copy.jpg

Hazel Piggy Bauble
DSC01071-Copy.jpg

and last but by no means least.....

Penelope Piggy Bauble
DSC01072-Copy.jpg

Put your hand up if you think Blackberry is a talented Bunny!!

:wave:

I think she is very talented! I have one of these baubles too, i have got it up already cos its too nice to only put it out at christmas!!!!

Yay!:D:D:D I have a family of five: Fran and Sasha (bunnies), Ruth and Martha (piggies) and Stevie (budgie). They are hiding in a drawer at the moment - I can't wait to see my Dad's face when I produce them at Christmas. :lol::lol::lol:

Yay!:D:D:D I have a family of five: Fran and Sasha (bunnies), Ruth and Martha (piggies) and Stevie (budgie). They are hiding in a drawer at the moment - I can't wait to see my Dad's face when I produce them at Christmas. :lol::lol::lol:

Ooooh she does budgies too!! I want a Rodger the Todger (with the strategic part/s)!!!

Can you believe this woman wouldn't get up and get dressed until after midday to go collect her parcel - the poor baubles were sat waiting in a box all that time :shock:

Can you believe this woman wouldn't get up and get dressed until after midday to go collect her parcel - the poor baubles were sat waiting in a box all that time :shock:

They had each other for company!! They were so worth the wait!! I'm gonna hang them permanently on the only house plant I have left that I havent killed!! And when it meets its end, I'll leave them on the dead twigs!!

Back