• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she didnt like that

breeze

Mama Doe
well honey is well and truely peed off with me.first proper cuddles and im putting a syringe in her mouth which she didnt like at al.iv somehow managed get some in my eyebrow :lol: her prev owner had been putting it on a cabbage leaf so dont know how much of it she will have got.noticed a piece of sawdust stuck to scab.will this fall off with scab?:?

My buns on baytril for her abcess. She absolutely hates it! I now give her a syringe full of dilute pop just to get the taste out of her mouth. Otherwise she goes mad!

Helen xx

ooh will have try that.how long will she be on baytril for?

Since thursday. She's taking it until monday and then might be put onto something else as I'm not sure its having much of an affect on the actual infection. Its in the past day or so she's become more resistant to taking it and I came up with the pop idea.

Helen xx

I disguised Spenser's recent baytril in his favourite veg, curly kale. He doesn't get kale very often because of it's high calcium content, so he was so excited to see it he didn't notice the baytril.

Back