• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mega vibes for Penny please.UD.:o(

pennypoos

Mama Doe
Penny has been at the vets since Thursday morning. She has an RTI and has lost so much weight. She had to go to the vets to be put on a drip because she was a little dehydrated. The vets have been ringing me twice a day to let me know how she is getting on, and she seemed to be doing well. I`v just had a my second phone call today and penny is not doing too well. She has stopped eating and isn`t passing any poo`s, the nurse said that yesturday she did some soft poo`s but that`s it. She has been given meds to try and get her gut`s moving and is been srynge fed. The nurse went to Asdas earlier to buy some greens to tempt her to eat something but she hasn`t shown any interest.
I feel like absolute ****. Penny is my baby and I can`t bare to think of her being sick and away from home without me to look after her. I`m sure she will be scared in pain and wandering where I am. I know she is in the best place right now, but I just want to see her so that I can give her a big cuddle to reasure her that everything is going to be ok.:cry:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry your Penny is so ill. Sending her mega vibes to get well and eat xxx
Big ((hugs)) to you xx

Poor Penny :(

Sending lots of speedy recovery vibes x

Are you able to take in something warm and snuggly that smells of you? Blackie recovered so much quicker after his last dental because I took his own litter tray and blanket with him.

Loads and loads of vibes for Penny. It is awful when they are at the vets and you have to wait for updates. I hope you get some positive news soon. x

Poor Penny :(

Sending lots of speedy recovery vibes x

Are you able to take in something warm and snuggly that smells of you? Blackie recovered so much quicker after his last dental because I took his own litter tray and blanket with him.

I sent her with her to the vets with her cuddly toy and a fleace blanket that I wraped her up in to give her cuddles before she went off to the vets, so that might have my smell on it.
Thank you all for your vibes and well wishes. I`m worried sick, I just want to go and see her and give her a big cuddle and nose rub.

Really big vibes for Penny and you. I know how horrible it is when your bun is away from you and your are scared about what is happening. I hope Penny gets better soon so she can come home to you.

I`v been to visit Penny at the vets today and was shocked at how poorly she looks :( she looks all bloated up like a fluffy little football and just looks so sad and ready to give up :cry:. The nurse said that she hadn`t eaten anything for quite a while but I managed to get her to eat a few basil leaves :)
I`m going to see her again tomorrow at 12pm and I`m taking the girls with me so they can give her a kiss.

Sorry to hear your princess is no better. :( I'm sure she would appreciate your visit. It's good that she took some basil leaves - better than nothing. My bunny doesn't like them, he's a parsley boy. I hope she Penny is a bit better tomorrow. Sending more vibes and thinking of you. xx

I`v had the dreadfull phone call from the vets this morning to say that penny sadly went to the brige in the night :cry:. I`m going to the vets later, I think I`m going to have her cremated and have her ashes laid to rest in a nice big plant pot with some nice flowers.
I`m going to miss how she would hop off flicking her back feet behind her when I gave her something nommy to eat.

I am so very sorry that Penny didn't make it :cry::cry: You must be devastated. You did everything that you could for her and no bun could have asked for more. I am so sorry. Thinking of you xx

p.s. I hope that Kenny is doing ok too x

Oh no, I haven't been on over the weekend, I am so shocked and upset for you :cry::cry::cry: poor little Penny, I am so, so sorry she didn't make it. Lots of hugs for you xx

Back