• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fireworks :(

catxx

Mama Doe
I really really really wish these weren't sold to the general public. :censored:

I don't think it bothers the bunnies too much, but someone has started setting them off near me tonight, heard two so far. They have a towel down across their hutch bit. Gah it worries me so much!

I just hope it's not as bad here as it was in Camden (only moved here in January). They used to set them off horizontally down my road...lovely place that was.

Sympathies ... here they start at Halloween ... and keep on going (with an obvious peak 5th Nov) until New Year. :roll::roll: We had some nearby in the summer, but when I rushed out to check on Spenser he was head down, busily cleaning his 'bit' (or maybe eating caecotophs).

We had a few here last night. they dont seem to bother my lot last year my group of four sat outside in the run looking at them :D

We've had a few round here the last couple of weekends too, luckily the bunnies didnt seem to be too bothered. We are taking them to Tracy's for boarding though over bonfire weekend as we have small gardens in a row of terraces and some of our neighbours do their own displays so thought this would be best.

I worry about all the other animals whose owners arent as thoughtful and for the wildies.

If Spenser seems leastways upset I will bring him in, although I have no indoor cage so it will mean doing an all-nighter to make sure he behaves himself.

Back