• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy Farms !!!!!

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
This gorgeous little girl was rescued by one of our customers last week from a puppy farm where she was no longer of use to them and was due to be pts. She is 9 years old, her teets practically drag on the floor, she is terribly weak, has a heart murmur, ear infection, can hardly walk and has spent her whole life as a breeding machine. She cries with fear and cowers whenever you go near her.

I took her out the other day and she fell asleep inside my coat as have to carry her whilst too weak too walk far. She is getting the best veterinary treatment now to give her the best chance of happiness and love till the end, but the vet doesn't know how long that will be. She needs a miracle :(

67516_449038973797_512413797_5283480_6158759_n.jpg

Oh Lynne what can I say except thank god she's been rescued :cry::cry::cry: She deserves so much better from life - I really hope her miracle comes & she can live the life she so deserves.

Please give her extra special cuddles from me next time you see her xxxx

Poor baby! :( I'm sure she'll appreciate all your doing for her. Is her prognosis good for the future?

Helen xx

Will do Denise, I was warned she was weak, but in all my years working in Animal Welfare nothing had prepared me for this little sweetie, she is so thin too. I cried when I saw her:cry:. We have her all of next week so plenty of chance for lots of cuddles and to try and start to build some trust in her.

:cry::cry::cry::cry: It just breaks my heart that humans just exploit animals for their own selfish gains :cry::cry::cry:

I just hope in time she can understand that not all humans are :censored: :cry:

Oh dear. Such a beautiful creature, abused by people for money:cry: I hope she has some time in a loving environment. Its heartbreaking when their parts are on the floor, as they have produced litter after litter. Is the puppy farm in Wales? Do they routinely pts elderly dogs? I guess Many Tears cant take in every puppy farm dog.

I despise puppy farmers and anyone, who decides to breed dogs, whilst these places exist.

Just been to my local shop and the owners brother has staffies at £250 each advertised:roll:

http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-chat/16286-exposing-puppy-farms-10.html

She is an absolute sweetheart.

I absolutely detest Puppy Farms with every fibre in my body.

I am friends with a woman who fosters for a rescue and she does trips to Puppy Farms to help rescue ex-breeders from these hell holes.

I REALLY cannot understand how some people have no conscience and will happy use and exploit innocent animals for their own financial gain.

I hope these people rot in hell :evil::censored::evil::censored:

I so hope this little angel will learn to trust people and realise we are not all scum.

Well done for looking after her - she is extremely lucky to be in such safe hands.

xxx

Oh Lynn it must break your heart.

It just makes me so VERY ANGRY that people buy these puppies and encourage these sick sick people. :evil: These puppy farm breeders should all just be rounded up tortured then shot. There needs to be so much more publicity about where puppies come from - rescue dogs can also make good family dogs

She's 9 years old?! :cry::cry::cry:

It must be heartbreaking to see :cry:! You're an amazing woman! I hope she'll pull through and learn that humans can be loving, and caring! (And can have many snuggles infront of the fire with your two darling kiddies! :love:)

How is she with you? Is she still terrified of you, or is she opening up? :cry:

I'm so ignorant...I thought puppy farms had been banned :oops:

Back