• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrivals and a huge thanks to jenny at crawley guineapig rescue

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
I received a call yesterday about 4 bunnies that someone had to get rid of because she was being evicted within 4 hours, Im in eastbourne and the lady couldnt get them to me as she was in crawley and didnt have transport:? (even tho she had a hire van to remove all her belongings) so I rang jenny from crawley guinreapig rescue to see if she could help and she went and got them:D she was told the bunnies weere probably hungry as the children hadnt been feeding them:cry:(children all under 4 years old) there nails are all overgrown and 4 bunnies have lived between 2 hutches, a 3ft and a 4ft, and we have 1 male and 3 female :roll:
without jenny,s help these bunnies would of probably just been left behind to starve:cry:

I just wanted to say a public thankyou , you are a true angel in the rescue world:love::love::love:

now we have to wait and see if we have any babies due

will try and get pics tomorrow :D

The ignorance of some folk!!! It makes me fume!!!
So glad they are safe.Fingers crossed nothing expected.:roll:

What an awful story :censored::shock: ... but thankfully with a happy ending. :D

Well done indeed to those involved.:thumb:

So glad they are safe now. Well done to all involved, those bunnies are very lucky! Look forward to pics if possible! :D

Back