• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rory!

Terri_louise177

Alpha Buck
I thought I would upload some photos of Rory as I've become very attached to him already and taken quite a few!! (I've only had him two days!)

Unfortunetly he wouldn't stay still long enough for me to take any good ones, and my camera is pretty rubbish with fast moving objects. So I'll upload the best :lol:. So here he is :love:

009.jpg

This is the best set up I could make in short notice, my buns live inside so my outdoor products are low :( They usually play on gravel and towels which they're fine onwhen they get outdoor time but I know rex's get poorly feet so I made this...

0022-2.jpg

Look how tiny that stupid cage is :( :( :( he's so fast and loves running. It's such a shame :(

004-1.jpg

008.jpg

Look ow fast I can wun aw ewe!

010.jpg

I like to pway footsbaws to!

0012-1.jpg

0023.jpg

:wave:

I'm bunny sitting him for my little cousin. I was praying that when they bought him over he would have been looked after well but...

well you can see his hutch... :(

So, for the next week Rory is going to have loads of fun, and I'm going to pluck up the courage to tell my aunty and uncle what is wrong...

Eek.

Beautiful bunny :love::love::love:

He looks like my little rex, Oakley who was previously named Rory at the Fat Fluffs before I adopted him. If I bunny napped him do you think I could convince my other half he was seeing double and I definitely havent got more bunnies :lol:

Beautiful bunny :love::love::love:

He looks like my little rex, Oakley who was previously named Rory at the Fat Fluffs before I adopted him. If I bunny napped him do you think I could convince my other half he was seeing double and I definitely havent got more bunnies :lol:

:lol: It's definitely worth a try (I could just tell my cousin he magically disappeared)!! Now all I need is a Charlie double to trick my OH. It's the perfect crime!

Back