• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Jeannie, pregnant bun

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
A well known pet store had a bunny handed in to their adoption area, while she was there a buck managed to get out and get to her:cry:
She is now pregnant.
She was brought to our attention through this forum and I rang the store and offered to take her, as she really didn't deserve to stay where she was while trying to give birth.
They agreed to us taking her and Ange and I went and collected her today.
She has been given a new name for a new start and will hopefully be happier here
Say hello to Jeannie:love:

Jeannie.jpg

She is just under a year and her babies are due in 2 weeks..so watch for updates..and thank you to the person who highlighted her

She's beautiful! :love: Despite having a white bunny (who arrived in the world due to Dad escaping and finding Mum ...) I have a soft spot for black bunnies.

She is beautiful and very shiny she is very lucky to have been taken in by you fingers crossed for a healthy birth

She's incredibly beautiful. And thank goodness you reached out and saved her :) You're her little guardian angel.

Back