• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two female bunnies in need..

batmobile

Mama Doe
I have never had to do this before and am actually a little annoyed as I recommended this person did not get bunnies, but hey ho....

2 girly buns, living together, unspayed, one black with white spots (approx 2 years) and one white lion head with liver coloured markings (8months) are in need of either a rescue space or a foster space or a permanent home. I know rescues are full to the brim but is there any room anywhere?!!! They are in the Whiston area of Liverpool but the current keeper is willing to drive them somewhere.
One was from a guy who breeds them for pet shops :)cry:) and the other was given to the current keeper. This friend had them in a disused stable on a field she rented for dog agility. It was a successful business and she set up a very good 'petting' area though I advised her against keeping pigs and buns in the same accommodation... Her sister who she was in business with has run off with all the money so the whole thing has shut down. Now this person is left with 20 piggies (which she is keeping) and two buns. She can't manage the buns and asked me to take them but I am full to the brim of my own rescue buns. I can't take anymore as it would not be fair on my buns and on these buns. I am a bit cross as I advised against the petting zoo idea especially on land that was not hers to keep and knowing her sister is not a nice person but anyway, **** happens and now all I care about is the buns, especially as they are living in close proximity to 20 pigs.
Can anyone help/ advise? Thanks!!!
ETA: They are currently in Bolton, not Whiston, but can get to Whiston easily or anywhere really. They are being well looked after but can't stay where they are apparently.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. I will do. I feel terribly guilty not being able to take them but I have 10 of my own and it's not fair adding to them. I hope someone can help. It's no one's fault but yet again innocent bunnies need help.

Back