• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crumpet has nodular myxi

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Crumpet one of our permanent residents was officially diagnosesd with nodular myxi today.

I noticed two lumps last friday, one either side of her nose, on her top lip.

I decided to just observe her one week simply as she is a very nervy bun, and the lumps were not affecting her.
This was also under vets advice as i have any necessary drugs here.

They are the only lumps, and they are hard and starting to scab on the outside rim.

Vibes please? :(

Oh noes. Poor Crumpet. At leatst you inow what you're doing with it. Will you be staying in Essex to care for her?

seems deffinatly this time of year for nodular myxi ive noticed going by thread the last few years

huge vibes for crumpet

It must be hard for you to face Myxi again, but I'm sure Crumpet will be ok and hopefully make a very speedy recovery :) Lots of get well vibes x

Wow it really is the time of year for nodular myxi atm :shock:

Vibes for Crumpet. I think i read on another thread that scabbing is a good sign of healing :) Hopefully she will make a fast recovery with no lasting problems xxxxxxxxxxx

Back