• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Milly - I feel so bad!

Spotty Bun

Warren Scout
My poor baby! Just coming to bed after being at a friends, checked on Mills to make sure she was ok and I think she must have a rip or leak in the shower curtains covering her run, water had leaked in and she's decided to sit under it at some point! She wasnt that wet but wrapped her in a towel and dried her off, re-adjusted the curtains to stop any leaks for now, and mopped up the damp (it wasn't soaked but I wasn't happy) and will be looking for a big waterproof tarpaulin tomorrow!

She is fine though and has a dry hutch and run but I still feel guilty! Bless her x

I hate this weather!!! My bunnies runs were all soaked this morning too :evil: Hope Milly is better now she is dried off x

Oh dear. Bunnies do have a habit of sitting in the very place they are likely to get a drip. :roll: I have a makeshift cover for Spenser's hutch, and really need to do something to stop damp and draughts getting in to the under-run.

They like to make us worry don't they! Well I found a huge tarpaulin that covers her house completely and fingers crossed so far she has stayed dry! I think they do it on purpose so they're allowed in the house heh heh! x

Back