• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuffle/chesty bun mums...

Does your snuffle bun increase or decrease in activity levels when they take a turn f

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay the same.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Carrie14

Mama Doe
when your bun takes a turn for the worse does their energy/activity levels increase or decrease?

Tulip is not eating her dinner as well as a week ago or her porridge in the day time but breakfast fine. She has been to the vet and is on a new med to help, but she is running rings around me, getting up to all kinds of mischief and grooming her teddy. She has also nipped me when she wants to go and explore something and I'm in her way. Climbing on top of her litter cage, I have never seen her so active.

She seems so well except she is not eating as much as normal:?

Last edited:
matt is more hyper if he is stressed, he will bite and chew things. and when very bunged up he will eat less, seems like he can't smell the food, and sometimes seems like it's hard to breathe and eat at the same time. :?

it depends how agitated he is, so he will either move around more and dig things, or he will go quiet and sleep alot.

Badger doesn't seem to be affected by his chest much at all when it comes to acitivity. He pushes himself to the limit and then collapses in a heap :roll:

He does do a lot of lying down if I up his steroids though because they may him bloat out so I have to weigh that up against his breathing and activity levels and stuff.

Back