• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 lots of 5x2x2 triple hutches free to rescue

Jesssy

Warren Scout
Hi
Not sure if i'm putting this in the right place. I have 2 sets of 5x2x2 triple hutches. They are too good to break up but do need a bit of TLC. (one hutch in each set at least needs work to doors, could do with painting) I'm happy to give them free to a rescue if they could use them.
Need collecting from Ipswich. Will need a large trailer or van.
Would also let them go to a not rescue! (they are in the way and i'd rather they went to good use)
Any questions please ask.
Jessy

I can't tell you how much this would help me right now (if you've seen my "dilemma" thread:)). But Ipswich is so very far away and we don't have a van *cry*!!!

You are very generous by the way :)

Hi, I know someone who could make these into good use. Where abouts in Ipswich are you? If you don't want to post your area on here then you can PM me :) I know someone who could use these but I would fix them up first of course :D xx

Last edited:
Shame you are so far from me - we might be fostering for the RSPCA soon so these would have come in handy!

Last edited:
I'm not a rescue and live no where near, but do you have any pictures? I'm wanting to build a 5x2x2 stack

Hi
Not sure if i'm putting this in the right place. I have 2 sets of 5x2x2 triple hutches. They are too good to break up but do need a bit of TLC. (one hutch in each set at least needs work to doors, could do with painting) I'm happy to give them free to a rescue if they could use them.
Need collecting from Ipswich. Will need a large trailer or van.
Would also let them go to a not rescue! (they are in the way and i'd rather they went to good use)
Any questions please ask.
Jessy

Jessy, it would be good if a rescue could make use of these.

What about this rescue

http://www.petslocally.co.uk/company/7726-thumpers-rabbit-rescue-ipswich.html

Or any of the wildlife rescues on this list.
http://www.helpwildlife.co.uk/East.php

You could also put it up on the guinea pig forum (making sure a breeder didn't get it)

Last edited:
Back