• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what breeds (if any) is Ruby?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
She is my mystery bun, I don't really know very much about her past as the woman who passed her on was obviously lying (about a lot of things) all I know is that she's probably related to Teflon Shadow's Rimmi, but Rimmi is a nethie and I don't think Ruby looks nethie-ish. Anyone got any thoughts?

IMG00119-20091026-1214.jpg

Unnamed-5-1.jpg

He marking colour is a blue salf (same as Rimmi), but that occurs in many, many breeds. ETA- on second looks at her pic, is she the same colour all over or lighter on her body and darker on her extremities?

She looks to have some lop in her by her wide ears, but doesn't have your stereotypical lop face, so could be dutch or rex or anything really.

:love::love: she's gorgeous, looks like my Harvey in her face shape and coat but that doesn't help as I've no idea what breeds are in him! I think he has some satin in him and some giant breed not sure which.

He marking colour is a blue salf (same as Rimmi), but that occurs in many, many breeds. ETA- on second looks at her pic, is she the same colour all over or lighter on her body and darker on her extremities?

She looks to have some lop in her by her wide ears, but doesn't have your stereotypical lop face, so could be dutch or rex or anything really.

Yes she's lighter on hr body and darker in the extremities like tail, feet, nose...

She looks like a cross between our Dutch cross and our dwarf lop cross. LOL Her face looks like our dutch and her body looks like the lop. Not that that was any help whatsoever... but she's sooooo gorgeous!

I think she is a lion head without a main......look on her website, one if her does had a baby like ruby but both parents are lion head....all the other babies look like lion heads apart from the one....

Back