• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First time inside

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Here are my new pair on the sofa. They're really inquisitive until I try to stroke them so hopefully with time they'll come round. Im quite set on the name Elliot for him :) They'ree soo gorgous :love:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

012-1.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

Do you think my nose looks big?

009.jpg

Thankss :wave:

Gosh, I thought they were maybe just about 6 months. I have a large rabbit, so am rubbish at judging smaller ones. They always lok like babies to me, whereas in fact your pair are older than my Spenser, who is just over a year (approx). Elliot has slightly longer ears than my frien's mini-lop, so I thought he might not have quite grown into them.

They certainly like the sofa. Have you got any ideas for the girlie bun's name?

Gosh, I thought they were maybe just about 6 months. I have a large rabbit, so am rubbish at judging smaller ones. They always lok like babies to me, whereas in fact your pair are older than my Spenser, who is just over a year (approx). Elliot has slightly longer ears than my frien's mini-lop, so I thought he might not have quite grown into them.

They certainly like the sofa. Have you got any ideas for the girlie bun's name?

They might not look it but they're actually really big. Around twice the size of my little mini lop Ted. And not really I cant think of anything that suits her... hmmm *goes off to think*

(Thank you Gemma)

Back