• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Un-photogenic bunnies?

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I take loads of pictures of Harvey but I rarely post them because they just don't show how gorgeous he is. I know I'm biased but I really think he's one of the most stunning bunnies I've ever seen, even my dad always makes a fuss over him and he isn't bothered about the rabbits. I've taken some lovely pictures of him but they never do him justice! Does anyone else have a bunny like that?

I take hundreds of Sky but he often looks lumpy and wrong :lol:

You should post them anyway, we want to see!

Yeh i have this with Timmy coz hes black so its hard to get a piccy that shows his full cuteness!

Post the piccys anyway Nic, id love to see some of him :wave:

You don't know how many photos I have of Spenser's bum! :roll::lol: My camera is quite old, and a few seconds pass between me starting to take the picture and it actually working. Long enough for Spenser to decide to be awkward and turn round.

Yes it can be hard to get both my black boys to come out well, unless the lighting is good, and also Fay can sometimes appear a little plain, but she is so beautiful in real life, she is how a real wild bunny (with lop ears!!) should look, if that makes any sense!! :oops::oops:

Yes it can be hard to get both my black boys to come out well, unless the lighting is good, and also Fay can sometimes appear a little plain, but she is so beautiful in real life, she is how a real wild bunny (with lop ears!!) should look, if that makes any sense!! :oops::oops:

In that case you should just post LOTS of pics of Star and Twinkle :love:

Castiel does look like a completely different bunny depending on what side I take a picture of him from! I love Fay :love::love::love: when I was looking for a wifeybun for Castiel I wanted a bun just like Fay. Ended up Ruby Grumpybum instead :roll::lol:

If I take a picture of Harvey from the front his nose looks weird :? and his fur always looks patchy in pics but it's so soft and shiny in real life :love:

Castiel does look like a completely different bunny depending on what side I take a picture of him from! I love Fay :love::love::love: when I was looking for a wifeybun for Castiel I wanted a bun just like Fay. Ended up Ruby Grumpybum instead :roll::lol:

If I take a picture of Harvey from the front his nose looks weird :? and his fur always looks patchy in pics but it's so soft and shiny in real life :love:

Thank you :love: Castiel and Ruby are gorgeous - Castiel looks like my Starbuck though and I love black bunnies!! :love::love: Funnily enough Starbuck is a grumpy bun too!!! :lol: (Is Castiel black bunny? I've had cider and easily confused tonight!)

Harvey looks really handsome, elegant and statuesque.... has he had a pics thread lately? Where can I see more?? :D

You don't know how many photos I have of Spenser's bum! :roll::lol: My camera is quite old, and a few seconds pass between me starting to take the picture and it actually working. Long enough for Spenser to decide to be awkward and turn round.

I think he knows what you are doing and decided to moon you!!!!:lol: mine do that all the time!!!

Thank you :love: Castiel and Ruby are gorgeous - Castiel looks like my Starbuck though and I love black bunnies!! :love::love: Funnily enough Starbuck is a grumpy bun too!!! :lol: (Is Castiel black bunny? I've had cider and easily confused tonight!)

Harvey looks really handsome, elegant and statuesque.... has he had a pics thread lately? Where can I see more?? :D

Aww thank you :) Castiel is black although sometimes he looks chocolate in pics!

Erm ..... I wasnt joking its not a laughing matter ;)

:shock::D

adc3af5a.jpg

pearl never seemed to take good pics.. she was such a stunner in the flesh but her photos were pretty bad :(

Back