• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...........

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
My lushous Mini Lop Rabbit Thumper

Untitled2.jpg

This is what his hutch looked like the very first time we set it all up

Photo0141.jpg

Adequit, it improved over time...we raised the hutch a good 15 inches off the ground, adjusted a few things.

Earlier today, I received his new run in flat pack! WOOHOO! This is now what his enclosure looks like.....

Photo0215.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0214.jpg

It still isn't fully completed, I need to move and add some more wooden strips for the inside of the lid cover for the run and then panel around the outside, even though it doesn't look it, it is VERY sturdy. I need to get some more wood to finish it which I am getting tomorrow :)

And now some random cute photos!

Untitled3.jpg

Photo0212.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Photo0191.jpg

Photo0192.jpg

And this is the hutch without the cover...

Photo0140.jpg

you may have noticed a black and a brown rabbit in the back ground, they died a week after I first got them :( I got them from Preloved Pets.......enough said :cry:

I can't believe those pictures were posted an hour ago and this is me just first noticing them. :oops::oops::oops:

Thumper is very handsome. :love: I didn't realise he was a mini-lop. Same as my little rabbit nephew. They are so cute, and quite playful in temperament. Thumper will keep you on your toes. :lol:

I can't believe those pictures were posted an hour ago and this is me just first noticing them. :oops::oops::oops:

Thumper is very handsome. :love: I didn't realise he was a mini-lop. Same as my little rabbit nephew. They are so cute, and quite playful in temperament. Thumper will keep you on your toes. :lol:

Ohh he does keep me on my toes, literally...he's constantly running around my feet! He is so lovely natured.

Personally I'd love it to be bigger, I want to add a shelf in there at some point too just to make it a little bit more interesting for him. One day, It will be larger :D

My friend's mini-lop did that last winter when he was an indoor bun ... and coming into his hormones. :roll::lol:

YEY! haha :) I can't wait ;) Need to find a good vet now to "sort them out". I don't want a humping bunny :( All I'll do it laugh and throw stuffed toys in there for him to "play with" lool

YEY! haha :) I can't wait ;) Need to find a good vet now to "sort them out". I don't want a humping bunny :( All I'll do it laugh and throw stuffed toys in there for him to "play with" lool

I once had my friend's rabbit dangling from my arm by all four paws. :shock: It was quite an education for an innocent spinster. I thought I'd taught him a jumping trick the firts time he mounted my wrist. :oops::lol:

I got the two from preloved pets for free, the next day I went to PAH to get some supplies and fell in love with Thumper. Unknown to rabbit things at the time, I instionctively bought him *slaps wrist, I know* and brought him back.

they ALL settled in the same hutch together happily with not one scrabble. Probably because they were all so young. It was so cute :)

Back