• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love is.....

weeble

following on from the comments in the bun napping thread about people not posting enough pics I have been looking back through mine and found a lot of Bella and Dutchie all loved up :love:

washing-1.jpg

washing2.jpg

sleepy.jpg

belanddutchie.jpg

Some of you will recognise Abi's famous bonding towels

What a very handsome pair. :love: Oddly, I can't imagine Spenser being 'loved up' as he is such an independent spirit :? ... but I would like more bunnies. ;)

What a very handsome pair. :love: Oddly, I can't imagine Spenser being 'loved up' as he is such an independent spirit :? ... but I would like more bunnies. ;)

I thought that about Sooty - she was a single house rabbit for about 8 months before I got Oreo and she was suh a little madam I thought she would never bond! I thought she would firmly put Oreo in his place - as it turned out Oreo was boss from the start and always has been!! So you never know!

Lovely piccies very cute :love::love::love:

I thought that about Sooty - she was a single house rabbit for about 8 months before I got Oreo and she was suh a little madam I thought she would never bond! I thought she would firmly put Oreo in his place - as it turned out Oreo was boss from the start and always has been!! So you never know!

hmmmmmmmmm ... you never know what spring might bring. ;)

I thought that about both Badger and Autumn, and they took to friends VERY happily. So you definitely never know. Its just a case of finding the right bunny.

I thought that about both my girls and they are both very happy with their husbuns in their foursome now :D

They are SO gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: Dutchie is like Star's cousin :D and Bella is so beautiful and unusual being dark :love::love::love::love: I wonder where all her beautiful cousins are, as you dont see many like her. :love:

They are SO gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: Dutchie is like Star's cousin :D and Bella is so beautiful and unusual being dark :love::love::love::love: I wonder where all her beautiful cousins are, as you dont see many like her. :love:

Chloe in my siggy is her sister there were just the two of them in the litter. Hr parents were both tri dutches though so I think Chloe is the odd one

:love: Shes a blue harlequin, with Bella being a black harlequin. I'm guessing they are full dutches? So she must be a mismarked dutch (so mismarked she has no dutch mark).

I never realised how stunning your group were.

See, THIS is why we need more pics from everyone.

:love: Shes a blue harlequin, with Bella being a black harlequin. I'm guessing they are full dutches? So she must be a mismarked dutch (so mismarked she has no dutch mark).

I never realised how stunning your group were.

See, THIS is why we need more pics from everyone.

Yes I think what you said is right. The woman I got them from did tell me at time they were dutch harlequins but the place was so awful I was just desperate to get them away. I am lucky to have Bella apparently she escaped the night before I picked them up and the womans jack russell appeared with her in its mouth the next morning :shock:

Yes I think what you said is right. The woman I got them from did tell me at time they were dutch harlequins but the place was so awful I was just desperate to get them away. I am lucky to have Bella apparently she escaped the night before I picked them up and the womans jack russell appeared with her in its mouth the next morning :shock:

:shock::cry: So glad they are safe with you in that case!

Back