• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Licked!

Its such a nice feeling when they really begin to trust/love you isn't it :love: :love:

I had an inside sqee moment when Ogs flopped himself right down and leaned against my leg :love:

Tulip and Tiesto lick me its :love: I have a feeling if/once they are bonded they will stop though:lol:

As for being ignored just take a look at my replies:lol: Don't worry about it:)

:( No-one ever replies to my post. I feel like such a nobody on this forum.

To be fair, a, you didn't wait very long, and b, if you look at the threads you have started they all have replies, and most of them have a lot. Try to remind yourself of that when you feel like this because its clearly not true.

That said, jump in and talk to people, get to know people. 167 posts isn't very many so you need to talk more :wave::lol:

It really is and the great thing is I didn't expect her to as she already has a husbun. :love: They really come out of their shell when their on the sofa :D

Awww it's so lovely isn't it?! My new bunny Olly licked me and my other half on both of our noses last night, we were so happy!!! We've only had him and Honey 10 days :D :love:

Back