• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip tells her (long..) story

Dollie

Warren Scout
Hi everybun! :wave:

IMG_8852.JPG

Some of you might already know me, for those who dunnot: My name is Pip. (Though my mummy prefers to call me little Pip.. Dunnot know where she gets that from, since me is a very big girl.. Silly mummy..)

Now I thought it would be nice to share my story with all you bunnies. Since I came a looong way!

It all started with my real mummy. She went on vacation! Doesn't that sound like fun? Her hoomins brought her to a verry big field with aaaaaaaaall kinds of bunnies! Somehow this years holiday was verry long though.. Hoomins didn't come back for mummy..

Then my mummy met my daddy. Obviously he must have been a punk-rockstar with verry long hair.. 8) And then we were born! I had lots of fun with my six brothers and sisters. Until friday the 13th.. :shock: Mummy went out and she didn't come back! Instead, some hoomins came to gets us and they took my brothers and sisters and suddenly I waz all alone! I hearz the hoomins talk about all kinds of scary things and I am very afraid..

After a while a verry nice hoomin putz me in a big box and the next thing I sees is a whole new world.. Another hoomin: My new mummy! She picked me up and kept saying I waz sooooooooooo little (I iz NOT!) and the cutest thing she haz ever seen.. (Must admit, I iz.)

IMG_7886.JPG

Look, thatz me. My new mummy let me sit on her lap and I almost fells a sleep. But then my new mummy pickz me up and putz me in a plastic box with windowz and we went to another world with even more hoomins! A verry lovely lady called "vet" checked me out en said I waz verry good looking for a bunny that lost her mummy.. :shock::cry: but she said I iz a pretty bunny too.

Then we went "home" again.. Mummy's friend brought a house for me. Didnut look like my old house though..

IMG_7895.JPG

But I iz tired from my adventures so I fells a sleep anywayz.

IMG_7905.JPG

The nexzt day I played on the computer..

IMG_7922.JPG

And I stickz my tongue out atz you! Hihi!

IMG_7958.JPG

The vet hoomin sayz if I makes it through the weekend, I would be safe. So after the weekend my new mummy wanted to takez pictures of me with silly duck. I thought it was stoopid, but I likez new mummy so I let her..

IMG_8062.JPG

IMG_8056.JPG

Look how tall I iz! Mummy also gave me a present:

IMG_8177.JPG

IMG_8180.JPG

Tunnel! I weally weally weally lovez tunnel. I sleepz in tunnel, I plays in tunnel, I sitz on tunnel, I eatz tunnel!

IMG_8243.JPG

Lookz, I got bigger!

IMG_8434.JPG

And bigger!

IMG_8548.JPG

And bigger!!!

IMG_8561.JPG

O, lookz. That's Nora. I likes teasing Nora. :oops:

Last edited:
IMG_8477.JPG

And that is my new mummy!

IMG_8472.JPG

My mummy lovez me.

IMG_8476.JPG

And I lovez my mummy!

IMG_8628.JPG

Then I meetz Fred. I plays with Fred and I weally weally weally likez him. Almost as much as I like my tunnel.

IMG_8700.JPG

We plays catch! I wins, of course.

IMG_8992.JPG

I plays that game a lot, with Billy too.

IMG_9153.JPG

And with Barber. Barber is verry hairy just likez me.

IMG_0309.JPG

I always wins, because I iz the fastests bunny!

cf14dfce.jpg

But being the fastests bunny does makez you tired.

Luckily my mummy has a really soft lap I can always sleeps on. I does that a lot. But one day, I wakes up from the foon. (You bunnehs does know what a foon is ehh? It sayz ringgggringggg!) Somehow my mummy getz really upset from the ringgringg.. Me not likez mummy being upset.. I hidez under closet.

IMG_0294.JPG

After a while the verry nice hoomin that brought me to my mummy comez. He sayz little Pip (silly hoomins) can stay. Stay? As if I waz planning on leaving.. Silly, silly hoomins.. But mummy stopped crying so I just lets them..

Next day mummy sayz I will meets somebunny verry special..

IMG_9257.CR2.jpg

I cannut believes my eyes.. You see that? Something terribly wrong..

IMG_9598.JPG

Her ears are broken!!

IMG_9475.JPG

Even thoug her ears are broken, I does likez her. And she does likez me too!

IMG_9475.JPG

They says they are verry happy with me cuz they weally weally weally wanted babies but they couldn't get them! Now they've adopted me and they are my bunnymummy and bunnydaddy.

IMG_9650.JPG

I weally weally weally loves my bunnymummy and bunnydaddy.

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

And looks how big I haz got! Silly mummy still calls me little though.

That waz my story. I think I iz the luckiest bunny in the world.

Bye everybun! :wave:

Pip is absolutely gorgeous! So are your other buns of course! What a lovely lovely story thank you for sharing! :bunny:

Always good to see Pip, and especially be reminded of the earlier part of her story. :love: She is quite the star (I was going to say 'little' star, but perhaps not a good idea...).

Tssh, all I asks from mummy is to put the pictures in the right place and she does it all wrong...... :roll: silly, silly hoomin..

But thank you all :love:

Awwwwwwww Little Pip!!!!! You are so beautiful sweetheart & one VERY, VERY lucky girl!!!! :love::love::love::love:

I did love your story :) :love:

That was lovely!!! What a gorgeous girl! :love::love: I really enjoyed reading that, sooooo cute!! :love: All 3 look so happy together!

Back