• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oggie

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
He wasn't in the mood for photos to start with!

P1070894.jpg

Trying to hide behind his box - 'scuse the wee mark :oops:

P1070909.jpg

Still not in the mood and giving me his grumpy face.

So we did a bargain... nose rubs for photos..
P1070896.jpg

:love:

P1070897.jpg

Nose :love:

P1070926.jpg

Posing..

P1070931.jpg

He got slightly annoyed when I stopped stroking his nose through the bars, so started bar chewing! Useless photo but his little mouth :love:
P1070924.jpg

P1070933.jpg

'thats enough photos for tonight muver'

Hope you liked them :) X

Hello again, Oggie. :wave: Spenser sometimes isn't in the mood for having his photo taken, so he sympathises with the way your well feeling.

IMG_2399.jpg

Susie bun - great photo! He looks so coy :lol:

Thankyou guys, Im a little biased about my little lump but he is a darling :love:

Susie bun - great photo! He looks so coy :lol:

Thankyou guys, Im a little biased about my little lump but he is a darling :love:

My friend took that photo with her sooper-dooper camera (the leg in the picture is mine). She had it done as a black and white print, and framed as a birthday present for me.

Tell Oggie we don't see enough of his sweet wee face on RU, and he is to allow another photo shoot soon. :love:

My friend took that photo with her sooper-dooper camera (the leg in the picture is mine). She had it done as a black and white print, and framed as a birthday present for me.

Tell Oggie we don't see enough of his sweet wee face on RU, and he is to allow another photo shoot soon. :love:

Thats lovely of her :love:

Oh I will! Bribe him with cuddles and food :D:D

Thankyou lovelies :love:

Made a change for him not being around me all the time when Im in my room :lol: he normally latches on and I end up tripping over him :lol:

I've noticed he sort of changes with the camara out so don't think he likes it pointing at him.

Hi Oggy!
Me and Charlie have decided you're coming to live with us.
Don't tell your mummy!
You're too cute to not steal :love:

Hi Oggy!
Me and Charlie have decided you're coming to live with us.
Don't tell your mummy!
You're too cute to not steal :love:

Wondered how long it would be to see your username ;) :lol:

Oggie: Aunty Steph, I will come and love with you aslong as you give me lots of cuddles and kale and let mummy visit me? Il pack my bags now!

Wondered how long it would be to see your username ;) :lol:

Oggie: Aunty Steph, I will come and love with you aslong as you give me lots of cuddles and kale and let mummy visit me? Il pack my bags now!

Haha you know that as soon as I see my nephew-bun I'm going to be "awwwh-ing" at the photos :love:
Loves your Oggybum muchly!

As requested, a bum shot of Spenser. Here he is inspecting my parents' CD collection (wasn't impressed!). :lol:

PA210372.jpg

Back