• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I've been doing. 2+1=3 Hopefully. More pics post 17

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
They went together just before 1pm and had a scuffle instantly, then another at 1.20pm, then another at 1.40pm and since then, nothing, and they look pretty comfortable. :love: I've even done a naughty and increased the space because I needed to fit a litter tray in.

119.jpg

122.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

Last edited:
:love:Oh how lovely...:love: What sex are they?

Its not fair, im so impatient, I want my turn.
Not long now and hopefully ill have 1 2 3.. yay

I love the ginger one so cute. Are they your bunnies. Hope it all continues to go well. I need to do this with my three just need a week to do it.

:love::love::love: they do have a bit of a kuffufle at first and they will do every now and then but they always sort it out...they all look pretty happy in one anothers company :D

Yup, all mine :love:

:love:Oh how lovely...:love: What sex are they?

Its not fair, im so impatient, I want my turn.
Not long now and hopefully ill have 1 2 3.. yay

Er, they are one of each :lol: Seriously.

Good luck for your bonding!

This is my last single outside bunny, so this winter all my outside bunnies will have at least one friend which is awesome :D

Really. wow:shock:
Glad im not going mad, just didn't understand what you meant:lol:
Hope it all goes well, they look great together :love:

Awww! So cute. It looks like the bonding is going really well. Lots of luck coming your way. :D

Thanks guys.

They are now resolving those situations, that before caused a scuffle, themselves, which is excellent.

6 hours no problems. I've broken lots of rules and doubled the space and changed the floor and added litter trays and stuff and they have taken it well and, if anything, its helped (which I would never have expected).

Unless there are any major problems, I'll be kipping downstairs with them tonight. (Can't do it if they are scuffling because I don't have the stamina to stay awake the whole time, on alert).

ETA- As I type this now all three are lying in a line and have been for about half an hour. I can't take a pic though because my dad is asleep and the flash would wake him up.

Last edited:
So, 24 hours together and all looking very good :D No problems overnight (well, nothing that caused any noise and woke me up) and they look very comfortable together. Still feel uncomfortable leaving them alone for more than a short while though, even thoughI'm sure they will be fine.

But here they are :)

013.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

My dad trying to stroke all three :lol: (yes, breaking the rules, I know).
021.jpg

022.jpg

024-1.jpg

025.jpg

Called them for food and all the orange animals came
026.jpg

028.jpg

029-1.jpg

030.jpg

032-1.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg