• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rubbish photo ... but very sweet! (new photo added post 15)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Mr McFlurry was licking my fingers this morning. I think the pictures is blurred because his wee head was moving all the time and my camera isn't very good. I do love this wee fellow. :love:

PA220380.jpg

Last edited:
I'm probably going to have Spenser neutered next spring (too late in the year to have an unnecessary op done on an outdoor bun).

That's what I was referring to. ;)
You'll have enough time to save up to have another bun neutered, both will get friends and the old owners can always come and visit...

That's what I was referring to. ;)
You'll have enough time to save up to have another bun neutered, both will get friends and the old owners can always come and visit...

It's not the money that puts me off (shudder to think of all I've spent on Spenser :oops:). It's sheer cowardice, encouraged by living in a not very rabbit savvy community. My vet is the first person who didn't give me a funny look when I tentatively mentioned the possibility of having Spenser done.:roll:

This is an old photo, taken when he was an indoor bunny last winter. Please excuse my 'bunny clothes' (he was extremely randy and apt to chew holes in everything). Here, however, he is licking my fingers as good as gold. :love:

P1040291.jpg

Buns of all shapes and sizes can bond. :)

I would do some research to find a really good rabbit vet while you're waiting to get him done. Ask things like how many rabbits have they neutered and how many have been a success. If you're not confident don't get it done with that vet. My sister found her vet by asking the RSPCA in the area what vet they used.

I think you need him. It was obviously meant to be. :roll:

I really, really want him ... but wee Mr McFlurry would be better with a doe his own size, surely?

Not necessarily. Georgie_f has a trio of different sized buns who all get on very well, see below. And boys can bond well too, the trio is two males and a female. I've had pairs of boys who got on very well together.

;)

Back