• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your bonded bunnies Brother & Sister or Husbun & Wife?

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
As title.

I refer to my two as brother and sister although they obviously are not. My two act more like a brother and sister, they dont always snuggle up together.

Well Mini is Mischa's offspring so father and daughter. :oops: (Don't shout at me, I didn't know better. :oops:) I refer to them as husbun and wifeybun though. They rarely hump but are always with each other. If one comes to see you you can bet the other one will soon be along.

Candfloss and Dusk and brother and sister, I reckon.

Wish and Autumn are best friends that fell in love.

The Swarming are siblings, and act like it.

Sandy and Roger are Husbun and Wife

The Dopeys and Lightning seem to be like chosen friends, but not best friends, just good friends.

Mostly husband and wife...although I do have a meage a trois where the two boys seem fond of each other and leave the girly feeling a bit left out!

2 of the pairs are Husbun and Wife

The trio is Husbun and two wives

1 pair is brother and brother (they are related)

The last pair is two unrelated males but far too loved up to be called brothers, so who knows what they are! :shock::lol:

I've been trying to think what Nutmeg and Smudge are. Either brother and sister or husbun and wife who have little spats sometimes. :lol:

Peter and Posy are definately husbun and wifebun, they adore each other and are always together.

Leo and Lila are brother and sister (related) and they are very close too.

Newt and Ripley - two very very close girls... not related. Very cuddlesome.

Violet and Ollie - typical husbun and wife, with a few minor chases but loved up and dependent on one another

Ermintrude, Dougal and Florence - Erm is Mum, the other two siblings. She keeps a watchful eye over them, Florence and Dougal snuggle/hide together but definitely sibling relationship on the whole. all quite independent.

Houdini (Yoda r.i.p.) - alone since his brother died. They were very close. If I'd known he'd outlive Yoda by 4.5 years to become 12 I'd have rebonded him... I didn't know what I know now, they were my first bunnies and I didn't know we'd move.

Zebedee and Jester - courting boyfriend/ girlfriend. Not quite in love but getting there and learning. No scrapping, honeymoon phase where they'll even share a leaf or two of cabbage. Both independent but like to snuggle and explore things following each other. Jester seems to rely on Zeb for reassurance and confidence. Expect a happy marriage.

Sorry, maybe it was too much detail!!

Husbun and Wife and Husbun and Husbun :shock:

Tiffany is Prestons mum, but they dont live together :roll:

Mine are husbun and wife.

The cats are brothers and sisters though (the older two are biologically brother and sister, too).

I think it may be down to the ages they are introduced at. Pipkin and Ruby were both adults when they were bonded, so I think of them as husband and wife. Charlie was (is) a kitten when I introduced him to my other cats, so he's like a baby brother. :lol: Plus they have more of a sibling rivalry thing going on than the bunnies.

Tibbsy and Echo are Wife and (long suffering) Husbun, they are very loved up, but do have their moments.

Oliver and Maisey have more of a brother and sister relationship - with Maisey following Oliver EVERYWHERE he goes, and coming back over to him for reassurance when anything new happens. She's very cute and clearly adores her big brother, Oliver. :love:

My two are husband and wife (second marriages for both of them ;))
Although Im mummy to both so i dont k ow how that works :?:lol:

Oh, and my Inca is definately the Big sister, she is bold as brass has her nose in everything, then Herbie follows her once he knows things are ok!

Husbun and wife, but they're mine and Jay's children...so technically they are brother and sister...but not from same litters;not even same ages.

Back