• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Do Your Rabbits Like Doing Best?

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
just wondering as i think what to get my 2 for xmas what your rabbits like doing best eg eating playing chewing, mine like there balls just 2 plastic balls there always throwing them about but apart from treat new types of hay etc what else to buy them to keep them amused xxx

at the weekend my Mum bought a round hay bale tunnel for the buns, they absolutely LOVE it!! they can nom and play at the same time!! :D

lol sleeping yes i was going to get them a bigger bed as at the moment Alan has a settee but when we got Maisey 3 mths ago we realised the settee wasnt going to be big enough as Maisey wont stop growing :shock:

New cardboard boxes they can explore - more space to rclaim as theirs - more rugs on the floor so they dont slip 7 slide - more hay tunnels too! ANY Herbs or fresh handfuls of hay! They love catch & peek-aboo...when i jump about and then ignore them & then jump about again looking at them...they run all over doing binkys going mad! So funny!....aaah yes & sleeping and having me groom them!:roll::lol::love::love::love:

Back