• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why Wont Alan Jump Out?

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
I have 2 rabbits who live indoors, Alan my nethie i have had for 1 yr and used to free range the house but 3 mths ago i adopted Maisey a younger rabbit to live with him but Maisey is very naughty in the house so they are confined to the extension until Maisey is better with the rest of the house(maybe a bit older) so they have a indoor cage with the side off and the settee next to it so they can jump out, Maisey is never in the cage bobbing in and out all the time but Alan wont do it, the tiny jump he has to make he is way capable of doing how can i make him realise its ok and if he does it he can run about the big room and have access to the garden weather permitting xx

Could you maybe give him a ramp to help him grow his confidence with it a bit more? Or maybe add a step so that its not such a big leap?

Back