• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cotswold Wildlife Park

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Otters
IMG_3978.jpg

Yellow Mongoose
IMG_3986.jpg

Ring tailed lemurs :love:
IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

Humbald (sp?) penguins
IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

Reindeer :love::love:
IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

Tinber wolf
IMG_4118.jpg

Asiatic lion
IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

Slender tailed meerkats
IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

You are a great photographer brilliant photos...and the Otters:love::love:

:oops::oops:

Thank you. I really love photography and have been playing around with the settings and waiting for perfect shots...... that jumping meerkat one took ages! I was watching it sitting on the heat lamp and knew it had to jump down.... I think I was there for at least 30 minutes before he took the leap! :p Luckily, the bf didnt mind, most people had left already so all the animals were playful and he enjoyed watching them play (I did too). So glad I didnt miss it! :p

I love Cotswold Wildlife Park.....havent been in years because we moved away :(

Brilliant pictures, I love the group of Lemurs :love:

:oops: They are so much better than the photos I took when we went there

They are fab!! :thumb: We also spent ages watching the meercats, they are my sons fave

I agree, your seriously becoming a great photographer, these are brilliant!

Especially love the Wolf :love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you so much! *blush* the wolves were quite a pain because all 4 slept the whole time I was there apart from when the one got up to stretch and eye up a bird making a racket on the other side of the fence! :p

Back