• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love reindeer.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Arent they just handsome? :love::love:

IMG_4068.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

Thank you :)

I might get to go to Lapland this year (my sister is an airhostess) and I would love to see some in the snow :love::love::love:

Oh I have always wanted to go to Lapland :love:

Its really expencive! My sister is leaving her job this year so its my last chance.... I will be missing uni if I have to! They're only there for 24 hours, my ticket would be £50-300, depending on how many are let over... if you know what I mean. Its a once in a lifetime type oppertunity for an adverage person like me...... the public pay more like £1000 a person (and yes, thats for 24 hours!) and I could never afford that for a holiday, especially for 24 hours!

A bit far for me to visit.:(
I bet it would be wonderful to see them, when theres snow on the ground.
It makes you feel all christmassy just looking at them doesn't it.

I love reindeer.
When I worked at Debenhams around Christmas one year there was a reindeer and her baby in the store :shock: There was a competition to name the baby. (Rudolph won :roll:). It was adorable but I did feel quite sorry for them stuck in the store all day. Especially with the Christmas music CD on repeat... Drove me nutty every year.

I love reindeer.
When I worked at Debenhams around Christmas one year there was a reindeer and her baby in the store :shock: There was a competition to name the baby. (Rudolph won :roll:). It was adorable but I did feel quite sorry for them stuck in the store all day. Especially with the Christmas music CD on repeat... Drove me nutty every year.

I disapprove of that :( Poor reindeer :-/

Back