• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest rabbit toy ever....!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
c0bb3dc0.jpg

A take-a-way cup! :) Cleaned of course.... and then filled with a few pellets....

Rimmi and Winter have been chasing it and throwing it around for 20 mins or so..... some pellets have fallen out but they havent got the lid off yet ;)

72c592f8.jpg

I get mochas for free..... the bf works for wetherspoons and brings them back from work or in breaks for me :p Tee hee hee!!

Often the freebies are the best!

Louie spends many a happy hour playing with a paper bag filled with dried herbs!

Great idea. I'm a tea addict, but it will be Tuesday before I next buy a takeaway cup as that's the only day I go out to work at the moment.

Always love seeing pictures of R&W. :love:

Great idea. I'm a tea addict, but it will be Tuesday before I next buy a takeaway cup as that's the only day I go out to work at the moment.

Always love seeing pictures of R&W. :love:

Thanks, they were taken on my iphone so arent amazing, especially as they kept moving! Believe it or not, but Winter was playing too..... except she kept binkying at it and then binkying away!! Sadly, my iphone isnt good enough to catch that, lol!! :p

Thanks, they were taken on my iphone so arent amazing, especially as they kept moving! Believe it or not, but Winter was playing too..... except she kept binkying at it and then binkying away!! Sadly, my iphone isnt good enough to catch that, lol!! :p

At least you had the phone handy - I have a granny phone that doesn't take pics.:oops::lol:

Back