• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Special Little Helper

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Was cleaning out the buns the other day and my son aaron was helping me. Sorry but i had to post this piccy of him during a well earned rest. :love:
It was so cold outside but he didn't complain and we had a lovely chat.
Ps thats Mose in the background being nosy as usual peering into the neighbours garden :lol:

random157.jpg

Don't tell him that. He'll just say "yes i know i am" :roll:

Awwww. :love: :lol::lol:

Charlie (6) helped me sweep the kennel and run out at the weekend..... and then told me it was worth a fiver. :shock: :roll: :lol:

Thanks for the replies! I shall read them to Aaron when he gets back from nursery :)

Karen - :lol::lol: Love it!

Nurscroft - Yes he's a new breed. This type are known to be very cheeky. Bet you cant wait for your bunny :love:

Arr that is lovely don't you love them at this age when they follow you round and want to help :love: makes chores more bearable :D

Arr that is lovely don't you love them at this age when they follow you round and want to help :love: makes chores more bearable :D

Yes and i'm sure in time the want to help will diminish :lol: I'll make the most of it while i can!

Back