• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Photos that you love!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I was just talking to my friends and I said many of the photo's I have of my bunnies are not the ones I have taken on my SLR and high quality, they are just a few photos, that just make me melt for whatever reason - so add yours please! :love:

This one is one very close to my heart, it isnt pretty but it makes me teary eyed in a good way:
PoorlyPB001-1.jpg
It's after Peanut Butters surgery, and i just felt like Jelly was saying " I'll make it better" :love: breaks my heart.

DSC_0092.jpg

Domino getting as close to Pebbles as bunnily possible! :love:

PEANUTBUTTERANDJELLY165.jpg
I don't know why - It just cracks me up!

dead.jpg

Nope, shes not dead! Just...rolling around!

nortyjelly018.jpg
Jelly just couldnt accept she was spayed...

hehe - add those those photos you just love too! :love:

All of my photos of Spenser are taken on a 5 year old camera that has 3.2 pixels. :oops::lol:

But there the best ones! I have an SLR camera and yes most of these were taken on it - but...to me its the photos of the cute moments :love: i want to seee!

I love this one of Malc....Hmmmm, what can I find?

Image013.jpg

This one of Maud.... What Mummy??

photo0032.jpg

This one of Colin....Oh god, here she comes again with that bloomin' camera thingy!

003-3.jpg

This one of Cilla....and, relax...!

023.jpg

Love the photo of Pebbles rolling around! :lol:

I love this photo of Max :love:

P1030015.jpg

And I love this photo, Eeyore was so gorgeous :love: :love:

P1020709.jpg

Awwwww :love: :love: :love:

I like this one of Buu and Beau, in their basket ready to go back downstairs

DSC04766.jpg

And Scarlett just being a weirdo trying to squash herself between me and the run

DSC01069.jpg

And this one

DSC04260.jpg

And Trip

DSC01483.jpg

I know you can't see their faces in any of these photos :lol: I do love my bunnies faces :love: I just love when they squash their faces into things too :oops:

Oh I love this one too :lol:

000_1134new.jpg

Dunno what they were trying to do, Buu didn't look very comfortable but they stayed like that for ages

Oddly, this is my favorite photo -

26809_422964113573_709523573_5377032_5661188_n.jpg

I tried to bond a four before Brian arrived and the trio was formed... Pharrell bit Thistle on the nose and after I split them back up, Thistle came and laid down next to me and put his head on my lap. He seemed really down actually and almost felt human until he got up and hopped off again.

I guess this photo just reminds me that he feels safe with me.

There are a few of my bridge bun Rosie which always bring a smile to my face. :)

In this one, she had flopped so vigorously that she rolled right over - this is her coming over the other side with her back feet in the air :lol:

598ca7c5.jpg

I love this one where she had a piece of hay stuck on her head which I think looks like a headset: "Good morning, this is the Hay Experts, can I take your order please?" :lol:

ZD026-1.jpg

And here she was selecting some paper for nomming :)

DSC00697.jpg

Hope you like :wave:

Back