• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear prudence..won't you come out to play?

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
1stdayout2.jpg

meet my newest member of the bunny mad family..Prudence. i adopted her from Scunthorpe rabbit rescue and she is such a little sweetheart! I hope to bond her with Stanley after losing his dear friend Siouxsie.

Oh shes very pretty.....love the name and the link to Siouxsie (showing my age but I loved Siouxsie and the Banshees ,the song is going round my head now :oops: )

Oh shes very pretty.....love the name and the link to Siouxsie (showing my age but I loved Siouxsie and the Banshees ,the song is going round my head now

Siouxsie was so very special so i thought it was nice to carry on the theme!! i have been singing the song to her and she sits and listens..so sweet!! i can't get it out of my head either!!:lol:

1stdayout2.jpg

meet my newest member of the bunny mad family..Prudence. i adopted her from Scunthorpe rabbit rescue and she is such a little sweetheart! I hope to bond her with Stanley after losing his dear friend Siouxsie.

Is this Amber? I recognise her from mandy`s she`s very beautifull. I love her name it`s fab :D

Last edited:
:love:awww she's lovely:love:she certainly likes to pose for the camera!!!
Hope all goes well with the bonding

xxxx

Back