• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Frith Teeth removal

Pipkinbuns77

Young Bun
Hello
Lord Frith had his incisors removed today and was castrated at the same time, this was so he only had to have one anaesthic (spelt wrong sorry). I was so nervous i was shaking this morning but he got through and woke up really well and started to eat some shredded spinach and carrot within a few hours. i also gave him some critical care which he loves!! I've left in had the vets for the night so he can stay inside and i have just been txt to tell me he's poop and i'm so happy i could cry!!
:oops:This is a really silly thread but was so happy had to tell some one as the OH doesn't understand why i'm so happy:oops:

Frith1.jpg

Yay! :D

So pleased for you, and your special boy, of course. You'll be looking forward to having him home to spoil with lots of fuss and attention. :D

Really pleased to hear all has gone well, you must be so happy and relieved, bet you have been dreading today. Now you can relax!!:D

Really pleased to hear all has gone well, you must be so happy and relieved, bet you have been dreading today. Now you can relax!!:D

So glad to hear it's gone well, you must be so relieved. Hope that you can relax a little now!! :D

Back