• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bullet shaped poos

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
What do they mean? I've noticed a few times over the last couple of days a few strays poos that are elongated. About the same length as two normal poos stuck together. Is it anything to worry about?

Have you broken them in half? Often when I see these they are full of fur as the buns are moulting.
It may be worth giving them some pineapple and papaya to get the fur moving through.

I haven't actually. I'll do that next time I see them. They did look as normal in consistency when I had a look last night but I'd just washed my hands so I didn't touch them. They aren't moulting though. They finished that about a month ago.

Bailey does a couple of these now and again i have no idea what they mean so would be interesting to know. His are massive tho compared to his size i wouldnt believe they were his sometimes :lol:

Back